The goal of the joint IBT-BCM Center for Advanced Imaging is to develop a framework to support multi-investigator, multi-institutional grants using advanced imaging technology to accelerate drug discovery and therapeutic development through leading edge R&D and screening via live and fixed cell confocal and deconvolution microscopy, transmission electron microscopy, and fully-automated high throughput microscopy.
• Nikon A1si - Spectral Confocal with 3-Ch TIRF upgrade and live cell incubator.
• DeltaVision Elite - deconvolution microscope with hi-res, hi-speed CCDs and
live cell incubator.
• IN Cell Analyzer 6000 - automated laser-based confocal imaging platform for high-content assays and screens.
• Imaris and GE ImageQuant TL - data visualization, analysis, segmentation and interpretation of 3D and 4D microscopy datasets.
• Nikon Ni upright with epi, DIC, 100X objective. Color and grayscale cameras.
• Nikon SMZ18 stereofluorescence (dissecting) scope, camera compatible.
Michael Mancini, PhD
Director, Center for Advanced Imaging
Center for Translational Cancer Research