We provide next generation sequencing and bioinformatics services to scientists across the Texas A&M System, Texas Medical Center and the World.
Provides an array of epigenomics and bioinformatics research resources. The mission of this facility is to provide IBT researchers, as well as researchers in Texas Medical Center with high quality and cutting-edge resources for epigenetic studies.
• Illumina Nextseq 500 - The NextSeq Series delivers the power of high-throughput sequencing with the speed, simplicity, and affordability of a desktop NGS (next-generation sequencing) system. The NextSeq 500 System is the only desktop NGS system capable of sequencing a whole human genome at high coverage (30×) in one run.
• *Covaris E220 - pre-analytical sample processing by Adaptive Focused Acoustics. Utilizing a dish-shaped acoustic transducer and computer controlled electronics; acoustic energy can be tuned to be delivered precisely and accurately to samples of varying volumes.
•*2100 Bioanalyzer - provides sizing, quantitation and quality control of DNA, RNA, proteins and cells on a single platform, providing high quality digital data.
*Soon to be available.
Yun (Nancy) Huang
Center for Epigenetics & Disease Prevention
- Consultation and Experimental Design
- Training and Education
- Library Preparation
- Next Generation Sequencing using (Video) NextSeq 500 system.
- Bioinformatics Analysis and Processing
- Sequencing and lab service pricing is available upon request.
To start a new project, please contact us. No project will be processed without an approved Scope-of-Work and quote.